National Care Financial Group, also referred to as "National Care," was founded in Washington, D.C. by our CEO, Malcolm "MJ" Harris. From his dining room table, Mr. Harris grew National Care from a "side business" - while we worked a full-time job as a management consultant for firms including Deloitte and top consumer brands such as Bank of America - into one of America's largest African-American owned financial services firms. Today, National Care has team members in over 25 states, offices in Los Angeles and DC, and Mr. Harris has been featured by Oprah, USA Today, Black Enterprise, Ebony, and Huffington Post.
Our Structure: National Care is a holding company for several financial services firms including National Care Premiere Partners, National Care Wealth Management, and various other ventures overseen by Mr. Harris.
Our Core Services: We operate as a financial services marketing and brokerage company that works through a national network of independent, licensed financial services professionals. National Care offers one of America's largest portfolios of financial services for individuals, families, and businesses. Our portfolio of financial partners are highly rated by A.M. Best, Moody’s, Standards & Poors, and Fitch, and provide our team members with access to products such as:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Group Employee Benefits
- Retirement Planning
- 401K, TSP, and 403(b) Roll Over Services
- Positive and Chronic Care Planning (Financial Planning for clients living with chronic conditions, such as those with HIV, cancer, etc)
Learn more about National Care's products
Learn more about how to Become a Financial Care Consultant
Quick Facts About National Care
Things you should know about the National Financial Group:
- National Care Financial Group (via parent company The Hurston Group) maintains an "A+" rating* with the Better Business Bureau, which is the highest rating given by the organization.
- National Care can provide life insurance for anyone, regardless of their health.
- National Care directs a portion of all of its earnings towards the mission of National Care Foundation, its philanthropic giving organization.
*Better Business Bureau Rating as of 06/01/2016