Living with a chronic health condition can be challenging at times. Your financial planning shouldn’t be.
National Care believes that everyone, regardless of their health, deserves access to affordable, vital financial products such as life insurance and retirement products. No one can be denied based on health.
- Life Insurance with up to a $500,000 death benefit.
- Guaranteed income retirement accounts to help ensure that you have enough money in retirement to meet your living and care expenses.
Quick Facts About Positive & Chronic Care Planning
- Insurance policies can start as low as $14.50 per month with no health questions.
- Retirement accounts can be set up with no health questions.
- National Care and its parent company, The Huston Group, are national leaders in Positive Care Planning.